Converse Fastbreak Pro Mid White/Deep Emerald/Gum
The Converse Fastbreak was originally released in '83 as a basketball sneaker. At the request of the CONS team, we've reimagined the OG model for skateboarding. Suede and nylon are durable enough to hold up to all-day sessions, while CONS traction rubber helps with grip and board feel.
- Suede and nylon mid-top skate sneakers.
- Archival basketball-inspired details.
- Rubber cupsole for durability and board feel.
- Iconic Star Chevron branding.
- CONS traction rubber sole for board feel.