StrangeLove Deck Hank Cruiser 8.625"
- Artwork by Andy Jenkins
- Manufactured at PS Stix (Heat Transfer w/ Embossed Detail)
Dimensions: 8.675 x 32.375
- Specs: Nose: 7.125 / Tail: 6.625 / WB: 14.5
- Grip Tape Included
- Bonus: Deck accompanied by an 8.5 x 14.0 broadside designed by Andy Jenkins.
- Extra Bonus: A bookmark. Yes, that's right, this deck comes with a damn bookmark, because how stupid would we have to be to dedicate a board series to a few of our favorite authors and not include a complimentary bookmark designed by Dave Carnie, a writer who has indisputably generated more words-per-square-inch in the history of skateboarding than any other individual? No book is included, of course, but if you need a few suggestions to buy or check out from your local library while you still have one in this Land of the Free: Ham On Rye, Post Office, and Women, all by Charles Bukowski; as well as Wait Until Spring, Bandini, Ask The Dust, and The Road to Los Angeles, all by John Fante.
- Product Description: Pedro. Pronounced "PEE-droh." That's how I came to know the blue collar harbor city of San Pedro situated in the taint between Long Beach and Palos Verdes. Jeff Tremaine and Andy Jenkins both lived there in the early '90s, so it wasn't uncommon to end up in one of the many dive bars strewn about town that were once haunted by the local legend likes of The Minutemen or Charles Bukowski. Tremaine up and abandoned Pedro long, long ago for the hills of Hollywood, but Jenkins still holds down the seaport fort—hence our asking him to pay tribute to the two-fisted, brawling, fucking, poetry-writing hero of the gruff yet sensitive working class man. —Cliver