Vans Skate Style 53 Beatrice Demond Dark Olive
- BEATRICE DOMOND COLLECTION: Made with pig suede uppers and featuring a custom coin insert, the Beatrice Domond Style 53 is the ideal blend of style and performance.
- DURACAP™: Reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- SICKSTICK™: Vans’ proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is the brand’s grippiest and most durable rubber yet.
- POPCUSH: Offering the brand’s best cushioning and impact protection, PopCush™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- REDESIGNED UPPERS: Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
Inspired by all eras of skate history, Vans Skateboarding team rider Beatrice Domond’s distinct style feels contemporary and informed by another generation. On her board, Beatrice pushes street skating in a fresh, exhilarating direction that blends style and finesse. She does the same off her board: her incomparable personal style has made her a favorite of the fashion cognoscenti. It's no wonder that she chose the Skate Style 53 for her new collection. Part creeper, part loafer, and jam-packed with all the performance benefits skateboarders demand, the Beatrice Domond Skate Style 53 draws on Beatrice’s unique aesthetic to deliver a skate shoe that’s as classy as she is.